Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Am I Breaking teh Rulez?

So, I have a tracker thing on this here blog. Which means I know what searches people use to get here, what links they use to get here, and what town or city their IP address indicates. (not sure if that's technically what it's telling me, but it has a city name attached).

And I couldn't help but notice that someone from Sugar Grove, VA has been here the last couple of days. So what, you say. Big deal. But it is a big deal because I grew up there, and it's a tiny town. So I'm curious. If you're willing, I'd love to know who the Grover is who's reading. Considering that only about 5 people have ever been here, it's either a strange coincidence, or I've put something about the Grove in here and then forgotten I did so. Or something.

Anyway, I'm dying to know. If you're not willing to out yourself in comments, and you know me IRL, let me know and maybe we can get in contact another way.

2 comments:

starrhillgirl said...

Weird. I just discovered I'm on an aggregate of local-to-me blogs. Not sure how I got there.
I wonder who it is?

Hard Girl said...

Okay. Now it's even more strange. The same IP address showed up again, only this time it comes up as South Hill, VA, and all the ones before when it showed up are also labeled South Hill. Maybe a coincidental error on Embarq's system? Maybe a super geeky hacker in an Appalachian town?

C'mon folks, only a handful have ever visited at all. Who came by this evening?